Timber Tech Buildings is a structural design software for analysis of timber shear walls structures, realized using both Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and platform frame systems, born at University of Trento and developed by TimberTech.
STANDARDS AND LOADS
Eurocodes with National Application Documents
- The software automatically calculates the wall lateral stiffness also taking into account the contribution of the connections
- Equivalent linear static analysis and Modal linear dynamic (response spectrum) analysis
- CLT and platform frame walls
- Vertical joints in CLT walls
- Connections: hold down, angle brackets, screws, nails
- Timber ceilings (joist floors, solid timber floors and CLT floors)
- Timber or steel beams and columns
- Lateral buckling of the beams
Preloaded properties of the timber elements and wooden materials
- Timber materials: hardwood, glued laminated timber, CLT, plywood, OSB, gypsum-fibreboard, LVL, SWP, Duo/Trio
- Steel grades
- Connections: hold down, angle brackets, punched steel plates and straps, screws, nails
DESIGN CALCULATION REPORT
The software automatically generates a clear and detailed technical design calculation report which can be exported in Microsoft Word format.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Import and export of drawings in Autocad dxf format
Albena Design is official resseler for Bulgaria.
For specific offer – contact us.